Members can leave feedback for each other after each completed transaction. Start strengthening your profile with each deal.Learn how.
➡️ I spend A LOT of $$$ online & end up liking literally 5% of it. The other 95% is here... plz buy :)
- Shipping varies from 1 week to 4 weeks (I live in the middle of literal nowhere).
- Everything is new.
- No refunds or returns sorry.